Carnevale Beta Rules 3.0 Out Now
23rd October 2017
Hello, fellow Venetians!
The time has finally arrived for the new version of our beta rules!
We’ve spent the last few weeks talking about some of the changes bit by bit, but now you can download them all together!
Things you can download today:
- Carnevale Beta Rules 3.0 – everything you’ll need to play a game of Carnevale
- Stat sheets for the Faction Boxes of every faction
- Quick reference sheets and templates to help you play
- A complete list of magic spells available separately for ease of playing
All are entirely free and ready for your perusal and enjoyment! Please be kind. 😉
Things you can’t download today:
- Campaign rules – these are going to take a little more tweaking before we can show them.
- Scenario packs – we’ll have a few scenarios coming in the next couple of weeks, but for now it’s up to you!
- Stats for every other character – again, these are going to need a little more work before you can have them.
However, some of you have asked for points costs for the rest of the characters to help you with your Backerkit orders. So you can have those too! These are approximate costs at the moment, but will give a pretty good indication of final costs. Some will be changing slightly, and I’m sure there are one or two that will have significant tweaks before release, but that’s the best I can do for now!
After having a look through the rules (and hopefully playing some games), we’d love to hear your feedback! We’ve set up a feedback form for everyone to fill out, so please let us know your thoughts! Feedback from playing games is obviously most helpful, but we’re still very happy to hear your thoughts from just reading the rules.
That’s it for today! If a brand new rulebook, character sheets, quick reference, and a feedback form aren’t enough for one update… well okay how about a picture?
Take care everyone, and enjoy your (Carnevale-filled) weekends!